We are seeking a Junior Licensing Officer to work in our Licensing and Market Entry Team located in our Ho Chi Minh City office. The role provides an opportunity for a qualified individual with some exposure to company establishment and licensing in Vietnam to develop their skills within Domicile Corporate Services. The Junior Licensing Officer will be trained whilst working as part of a team responsible for meeting all relevant licensing aspects and other needs in accordance with the signed service agreements.
Assist in documentation, translation, preparation of the application documents, letters of advice, etc regarding relevant licensing aspects;
• Submitting applications to appropriate entities and collecting issued documents;
• Legal research, discussions with authorities and other relevant entities to determine solutions and implementing the solutions;
• Assist the Manager and Senior Licensing Officer in undertaking engaged services and ensuring the quality of the highest international standards for everything which is undertaken by Domicile;
• Liaising with relevant individuals and entities to execute tasks, following up on processes, handling relating issues, and keeping clients updated;
• Organising, tracking and providing legal compliance and contract documents in the manner as requested;
• Other tasks and responsibilities as assigned/instructed by the Company, and the Manager.
• Graduate from a Vietnamese university with a major in Law;
• Recent graduates are welcome to apply, as training will be provided, however up to 1 years’ experience is an advantage;
• Advanced English (spoken and written);
• Ability to perform legal research and understand legal documents in a professional manner;
• Good understanding of licensing processes, DPI requirements, restricted business sectors and other relevant enterprise/business laws is an advantage;
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint); and
• Desire to work in an international Business environment;
Skills & Prerequisites
• Strong Teamwork: Able to work within a team, and to lead teams and individuals to achieve goals and objectives.
• Solid Interpersonal Skills: being able to influence and guide clients and colleagues across a broad range of professional and personal needs.
• Highly Motivated: self-driven, with the ability to use their own initiative, the ability to multi-task, and the ability to solve problems and recommend appropriate solutions.
• Willing to learn and to be trained • Proactive, hardworking and responsible
• Competitive salary package
• Stable, international, professional and friendly working environment
• Opportunity to fast track the development of your career
• Attendance at training courses
• Private Health Insurance (after the completion of probation)
• Parking provided. Telephone allowance also provided.
Domicile Corporate Services
Level 9, Abacus Tower, 58 Nguyen Dinh Chieu, District 1, HCMC
Contact person: HR Department
Domicile Corporate Services is a leading licensed provider of corporate compliance and outsourcing services in Vietnam, with 3 offices in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi and Danang. Covering accounting, taxation and payroll services, along with company establishment and market entry support, we allow companies to focus on their core business by letting us take care of their compliance. We also provide ongoing review services to identify risks and issues with current internal compliance and procedures, often as a precursor to a transaction or first-time audit.
Our clients are generally internationally owned or are locally owned with a vision to operate at international standards. At Domicile, we believe we have a role in helping companies be competitive in Vietnam and abroad, without being bogged down in the non-productive elements of their business.
Applications should be sent, in English to: