We are seeking a Marketing Intern based in our Ho Chi Minh City Office. The position supports and assists the Managing Partner and Senior Marketing Officer in accomplishing the company’s business objectives by building and developing a market research project. The position is responsible for delivering a market study on a specific topic and industry chosen by the Managing Partner, gathering data and pulling together informational resources that can be used for industry specific publications and reporting content.
Assisting senior staff within the marketing, administration and support teams to:
• Assist with developing and delivering a market analysis project on a specific topic
• Research and preparation of industry market studies and reports
• Research and update legal, economic and financial data relating to specific industry sectors in Vietnam
• Analyse statistical information based on qualitative and quantitative metrics to deliver the reporting study
• Undertake other related duties which may be requested by the Manager.
• Studying at a Vietnamese University, under-graduate or post-graduate, with proficiency in English, Business, Economics or similar, with a Marketing/Business Administration study curriculum;
• Seeking opportunity to learn from the training that will be provided;
• Be highly creative and show initiative;
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
Skills & Prerequisites
• Strong Teamwork: Dynamic personality with strong teamwork skills;
• Proactive, hardworking, responsible and willing to learn;
• Highly Motivated: self-driven, with the ability to use their own initiative, the ability to multitask, and the ability to solve problems and recommend appropriate solutions;
• Ability to work under pressure and within tight timelines;
• Ability to interface across functions and with internal and external parties;
• Excellent written, verbal, non-verbal communication skills.
• Internship allowance
• Stable, international, professional and friendly working environment
• Opportunity to fast track the development of your career
• Attendance at training courses
• Parking provided. Telephone allowance also provided.
Domicile Corporate Services
Level 9, Abacus Tower, 58 Nguyen Dinh Chieu, District 1, HCMC
Contact person: HR Department
Domicile Corporate Services is a leading licensed provider of corporate compliance and outsourcing services in Vietnam, with 3 offices in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi and Danang. Covering accounting, taxation and payroll services, along with company establishment and market entry support, we allow companies to focus on their core business by letting us take care of their compliance. We also provide ongoing review services to identify risks and issues with current internal compliance and procedures, often as a precursor to a transaction or first-time audit.
Our clients are generally internationally owned or are locally owned with a vision to operate at international standards. At Domicile, we believe we have a role in helping companies be competitive in Vietnam and abroad, without being bogged down in the non-productive elements of their business.
Applications should be sent, in English to: